QuantitativeReportingis an 3D Slicer extension to support segmentation-based measurements with DICOM-based import and export of the results. The extension comes with a variety of plugins for loading DICOM Segmentations, Parametric Maps and Structured reports into Slicer.
- Loading of DICOM image series (CT, MRI)
- Interactive image annotation using automated segmentation tools of 3D Slicer
- Automatic calculation of segmentation-based measurements statistics
- Loading and display of the volumetric measurements from SR+SEG
This work is supported in part the National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, Informatics Technology for Cancer Research (ITCR) program, grant Quantitative Image Informatics for Cancer Research (QIICR) (U24 CA180918, PIs Kikinis and Fedorov).
- 3.Fedorov A, Clunie D, Ulrich E, Bauer C, Wahle A, Brown B, et al. DICOM for quantitative imaging biomarker development: a standards based approach to sharing clinical data and structured PET/CT analysis results in head and neck cancer research. PeerJ [Internet]. 2016;4:e2057. Available from: http://dx.doi.org/10.7717/peerj.2057